- Houston County High School has tentatively scheduled to conduct its Graduation Ceremony on Friday, June 26th, 2020 at 8 pm on the football field. In accordance with guidance from the Department of Education,
- Students will be provided four tickets for family members to attend.
- Families may sit together, but will be seated every three rows and spaced six feet apart between families on each row.
- Graduates will be seated six feet apart.
- If there is an overwhelming chance for rain on the evening of Friday, June 26th, the ceremony will be delayed until Saturday, June 27th at 8 pm. A weather call will be made by 10:00 a.m. on June 26th.
- If Houston County High School cannot hold their Graduation Ceremony on June 26th due to circumstances beyond its control, it will tentatively hold a Graduation Ceremony on Friday, July 17th at 8 pm.
If there is an overwhelming chance for rain on the evening of Friday, July 17th, the ceremony will be delayed until Saturday, July 18th at 8 pm. A weather call will be made by 10:00 a.m. on July 17th.